ApplinSkinner are searching for a front-end web developer to join our friendly team on a full-time basis at our Norwich HQ. You’ll join an award-winning team of designers, developers and digital marketers working on a range of projects from product development at the local university to the tourism industry in Australia!
What we need from you:
- Self-motivated learner that can work with urgency and diligence
- CSS including Preprocessors such as Sass and Less
- Knowledge of version control systems such as git, Mercurial
- Can reproduce designs to a pixel perfect standard
- Exceptional attention to detail and ability to work to deadlines
- Statamic, WordPress, Magento, Shopify experience
- Knowledge of PHP, Sketch, InVision
- Agency experience
What we can offer you:
- Flexible holiday allowance. A minimum of 28 days (including bank holidays), with additional days available on request depending on project commitments
- Additional time off at Christmas when office is closed (this depends on which day Christmas falls)
- Flexitime: We believe your job should fit around your life
- Optional two days per week work from home
- Open-plan dog-friendly office including starter pack of 1 office dog
- Annual training budget: We’ll help you develop professionally
- Nice clients (honestly!)
- A great team of designers, developers and other marketers to work with and learn from
- Competitive salary
A little bit more about us:
ApplinSkinner are a team based in Seymour House, Norwich and we specialise in helping businesses grow and evolve by taking advantage of digital technologies. It is our belief that to do a good job in 2018, that designers, developers and marketers all need to work together to build the best possible end product.
Apart from our Norwich base, we have a roster of clients from all over the world from Seattle to Brisbane and every year we’re actively involved in supporting local charities with either fund-raising or pro-bono work.
Day to day, we’re guided by a strong ethos around transparency and honesty; both internally with each other and importantly, our clients. This is central to our long-term vision and we find it makes life a lot less stressful!
If this sounds like you, please send a covering email and CV to [email protected]