DDue to strong growth, we are looking for an exceptional person to join our friendly Norwich team and lead our digital marketing department. Reporting to the directors, you’ll be responsible for fostering the department, building and mentoring a team and delivering digital marketing campaigns.
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Delivering SEO and pay per click campaigns
- Hiring, mentoring, training and managing staff to deliver these campaigns
- Selection of tools and processes to run the department
- New business support
- Providing feedback to senior management team on opportunities
- At least 3 years agency experience
- High level of experience and confidence with all facets of Google Adwords/Bing PPC Management – ideally certified
- Facebook/LinkedIn advertising platform experience
- Google Analytics – set ups and analysis
- High level of comfort with writing and manipulating HTML / CSS
- Experience working with WordPress
- Google Tag Manager
- Google for Business Docs/Sheets
- Management experience/qualifications
- Experience with domains, server management and hosting
- Understanding of core concepts of machine learning
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Quarterly profit bonus: We want to make sure you’re rewarded fairly as we grow
- Unlimited paid holiday
- Flexitime: We believe your job should fit around your life
- Optional two days per week work from home
- Annual training budget: We’ll help you develop professionally
A little bit more about us:
We are a team of 10 people based at Whitespace in St. James Mill, Norwich. Our mission is to help clients bridge the gap between their brand and the customer with great design, technology, marketing and a relentless pursuit of quality.
Interested candidates should send a covering email and CV to [email protected]
Digital Marketing Director
Drawn by ApplinSkinner’s quality-driven culture, Mark became part of our leadership team in mid-2016. Being in Digital Marketing means that details matter, but for Mark it’s more of an obsession. With a breadth and depth of knowledge that is at the very top of the game, he has brought with him a whole new set of strings for our bow.
A lifetime devotion to all things tech is combined with a sharp business acumen and over a decade of developing and executing digital marketing strategies for the likes of Expedia, FatFace and Hitachi, Mark has become a key part of a lot of businesses’ success stories.